See Anything, Anywhere
The NUCLeUS™ receivers enable either 1, 2 or 4 (quad-split) video sources to be displayed on a single screen through a video signal. Video images are transported over industry standard computer network cabling having one cable connected to each source and each screen, independent of the image format.
This offers cost-effective image distribution and simple installation. The receivers provide automatic wake-up and stand-by of the screen; source selection; and Picture-in-Picture positioning using NUCLeUS™|OR.
- Receive an IP-based video stream and display it in original quality on screen
- Future-proof and scalable:
- Support of multiple video standards
- Reconfigurable and upgradeable
- Multi-vendor display support
- Cabling independent of video format or number of sources
- Versatile and robust
- Uncompressed data over IP
- Up to Full HD (1920x1080) @ 60 fps